ToP (Technology of Participation) Facilitation Methods Training
This training is for Alliance for Wisconsin Youth Southeast partners only.
ToP (Technology of Participation) Facilitation Methods offers three proven ways to activate group participation. Hands-on practice helps you discover practical uses in your life and work. This course will be held on multiple days.
• Monday, November 23 – Context ~2-5 pm
• Monday, November 30 – Focused Conversation Part I~2-5 pm
• Friday, December 4 – Focused Conversation Part II~2-5 pm
• Monday, December 7 - Consensus Workshop Part I~2-5 pm
• Friday, December 11 - Consensus Workshop Part II ~2-5 pm
• Monday, December 14 – Action Planning ~ 1-5 pm
AWY SE Partners: To register or get more details, please email Hannah Lepper with the name of your organization, email address, mailing address where you can receive a training packet, and phone number.