Please join our Circles of Support with the goal of supporting you on your journey to take your rightful place in the community after prison.
Be part of a circle that includes men who themselves have successfully come back to the community from incarceration and community volunteers who wish to support you in realizing new possibilities for your future.
Circles of Support meet monthly at:
- Hephatha Lutheran Church, 2906 N. 18th St., Milwaukee
- St. Benedict the Moor Catholic Church, 1015 N. Ninth St., Milwaukee
- Community Advocates, 728 N. James Lovell St., Milwaukee
- Project RETURN, 2821 Vel R. Phillips Ave., Suite 223, Milwaukee
- St. Vincent de Paul, WCTC Campus Building W, 892 Main St., Pewaukee
Interested in building your support network after returning to the community? Contact Amanda at 414-374-8029 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You must sign up to be part of Circles of Support: