Has your life been impacted by the criminal justice system? Have you returned to the community after incarceration? Circles of Support are forming throughout Milwaukee to explore hope, healing, and accountability in restorative justice-style gatherings that include returned citizens, community members, and a circle keeper. An evening meal is shared before the circle forms.
Circles of Support gather at:
- Hephatha Lutheran Church, 2906 N. 18th St., Milwaukee
- St. Benedict the Moor Catholic Church, 1015 N. Ninth St., Milwaukee
- Community Advocates, 728 N. James Lovell St., Milwaukee
- Project RETURN, 2821 Vel R. Phillips Ave., Suite 223, Milwaukee
- St. Vincent de Paul, WCTC Campus Building W, 892 Main St., Pewaukee
See the flyer for details about times and dates.
In addition, a weekly Peer Support Circle gathers at Project RETURN every Monday evening from 6 to 8 p.m., and welcomes new participants whose lives have been impacted by incarceration and supervision.
Interested in joining a circle? Contact Amanda at 414-374-8029 or 414-858-6885 or