Alliance for Wisconsin Youth
The Community Advocates Public Policy Institute administers the southeast Wisconsin region of Alliance for Wisconsin Youth (AWY), through which we support substance abuse prevention coalitions in eight counties: Jefferson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Walworth, Washington, and Waukesha.
The Alliance for Wisconsin Youth (AWY) enhances the capacity of member coalitions to prevent substance abuse and support an ATODA-free lifestyle for youth. Coalitions pursue projects related to alcohol and drug prevention education, drug collection programs, parent education, compliance checks, public awareness campaigns, social host outreach to parents, outreach to retailers, public policy advocacy, and more.
We work to increase the number of AWY coalitions in the region through strategic outreach, and support coalitions in meeting their goals. We also foster collaboration between the region’s coalitions, and increase coalition knowledge and capacity through technical assistance trainings. AWY helps to increase the use of evidence-based AODA prevention programming in the region while bolstering coordination and impact. AWY is funded through the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
We pursue our coordination of southeast AWY with the faith that high-quality prevention work in our region will foster healthier young people who are more likely to thrive and reach their full potential.
Please view our program flyer here.
Members of the Southeast Region of the Alliance for Wisconsin Youth
- 27th Street West Drug Free Coalition
- Concerned Citizens Coalition on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse for Greater Kenosha
- Community Alliance: Awareness and Prevention of Substance Misuse
- Healthiest Cudahy Collaboration
- Healthiest Greenfield Coalition
- Jefferson County Drug Free Coalition
- Kenosha County Substance Abuse Coalition
- Milwaukee County Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition (MCSAP)
- Oak Creek AODA Task Force
- Ozaukee County ATOD Prevention
- Prevention Network of Washington County
- Racine County Youth Coalition
- South Milwaukee Unite Against Drug Abuse
- Volition Franklin
- Walworth County Drug and Alcohol Coalition (DAC)
- WAWM Heroin/Opiate Task Force
- West Allis-West Milwaukee Community Coalition
Alliance for Wisconsin Youth Prevention Journal Archive
Interested in learning more about the Southeast Region of AWY? Contact Prevention Coordinator Jazzmyne Adams at 414-270-4658 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/vhosts/ppi.communityadvocates.net/htdocs/assets/buckets/project_publications/site.php on line 17