Calling all social service providers, advocates, and allies: The Empowerment Coalition of Milwaukee (ECOM) is offering a full year of workshops to enhance your skills and knowledge and empower you in your profession.
The 2018 workshops, sponsored by Community Advocates, are:
- February 16: Programs and Services for Veterans
- March 16: Family Services / Child Support / Paternity
- April 20: Job / Employment Services
- May 18: Programs for Children / Youth Services
- June 15: Domestic Violence / Elder Abuse Prevention & Intervention
- July 20: Human Trafficking / Child Exploitation
- August: No workshop
- September 21: Utility Services / Energy Assistance
- October 19: Housing Services
- November 16: Active Shooter / Safety in the Workplace
- December: No workshop
All workshops will be held on the third Friday of each month at the United Way of Greater Milwaukee and Waukesha County, 225 W. Vine St., Milwaukee, from 9 a.m. to noon. Workshops are $5 per session; please pay in advance or on the day of the workshop.
Advance registration is required.
Please mail the registration form to Community Advocates, Attention: ECOM, 728 N. James Lovell St., Milwaukee, WI 53233; fax it to Denise Lovelace at 414-875-2010 or email it to email@example.com.
8:30 am - 10:00 am
Community Advocates 2nd Floor Conference Room, 728 N. James Lovell Street, Milwaukee
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Community Advocates, 728 N James Lovell St, Milwaukee, WI 53233
11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Salvation Army Lake Camp, East Troy, WI